Tian Mu Qing Ding tea, also known as Tian Mu Yun Wu cha, produced in Tian Mu Mountain, lin’an distrct of Hangzhou city, Zhejiang province and is rated as state-level natural scenic. The continuous peaks of Tian Mu Mountain look comely and fascinating. Its elevation of major peak named west tian mu and east tian mu were about 1500 meters. Tian Mu Mountain always is year-round fog and humid climate. Its lush forests and leaves landing formed ash brown forest soil and humus layer reached to 20cm. The loose and black soil appears its acidifying property. Therefore, all of these features are to be suitable for the growth of fine tea.
Tian Mu Qing Ding tea garden distributed at high mountain col with an altitude of 600m-1200m. The harvesting time of Tian Mu Qing Ding tea is later than other green teas and it is graded as Ding Gu, Yu Qian, Mei Jian, Mei Bai, and Xiao Chun according to the discrepancy of harvesting time, standard and roasting method. Ding Gu and Yu Qian belongs to spring tea and called Qing Ding which tea buds owns most tender and slender, brilliant green color and mellow taste. Mei Jian and Mei Bai belongs to Mao Feng, Xiao Chun belongs to common green tea.
The standard of Tian Mu Qing Ding flush is as one bud and one sprout, one bud and one leaf appear, one bud and one leaf, one bud and two leaves appear. Plucking tea leaves in a sunny day after dew gliding and spreading the tea on clean bamboo plaited containers and cooling it, then through high heat dehydration, airing, rolling, stir-firing, cooling and drying etc. procedures to manufacture a dry tea.
Brewing a cup of Tian Mu Qing Ding tea, its taste is fresh, mellow and brisk, its smell is delicately fragrant and lasting, its liquid is clear and brilliant and its blossoming buds are discernible. After brewing times, its color, smell and taste still remain.
The Benefits of Tea
1) Help quench thirst, prevent fatigue and eliminate indigestion.
2) Promote oral health, help with weight control and reduce blood pressure
3) Improve antibacterial and antiviral activity, provide protection from solar ultraviolet light, and increase bone mineral density
4) Associated with a lower risk of diseases that cause functional disability, such as “stroke, cognitive impairment, and osteoporosis” in the elderly
5) Help reduce the risk of cardiovascular disease and some forms of cancer like oral, pharyngeal, oesophageal, prostate, digestive, urinary tract, pancreatic, bladder, skin, lung, colon, breast, and liver
More Details Refer to Here.
|Dimensions||9 × 7 × 15 in|