1. Organic Longjing Green Tea, Grade AA.
2. Strip Coarse a lot, One bud two or three leaves.
3. High fire and caramel aroma.
4. Harvest in Summer.
1. Liquid clean and bright.
2. Taste with high aroma, astrigent a bit.
3. Infusion endurable.
What tea is healthy and safe for people to drink without worries?
IFS Internatinal Food
Passed 465 items inspection of EU regulations, 376 items inspection of Organic with EC and USDA international standard.
Forbid to use the transgenosis, irradiation, chemical fertilizers, synthetic pesticides, herbicides and other additives.
Strict confine to use the chemical fertilizers, synthetic pesticides, herbicides and other additives.
Allow to use the ferticser of chemical fertilizers, synthetic pesticides, herbicides and other additives.
Limit to use the ferticser of chemical fertilizers, synthetic pesticides, herbicides and other additives.
To judge a health food is the test result of pesticide residual, even if organic food, the test result is also postive. Every country has a regulation for their own consideration, we followed up the most strict standard of European Union in the world and even international ORGANIC. We have been conducting the test by international authority EUROFINS .
Our organic certificates are conducted by BCS international institution. We reach to EU, USDA and JAS triple standards and owns all of these three organic certificates. If required, we can issue organic TC certificates for customer's organic trading.
Featured choice of fresh tea leaf in Thousands of Organic tea plantation
Follow the organic production standards, from tea to sales, we are strictly to control every step for intention to make a good tea
1. Evevation above 800m, Best for tea growth, No pollution.
2. No use any synthetic chemicals, herbicides, pesticides or auxin.
3. Artificial to manure into tea plantation with farm manure.
4. Clipping weeds or tea bush with the most primitive approaches.
5. Picking in a timely manner according to the standard.
6. No use any chemical synthesis of food additives, preservatives or artificial coloring.
7. Sealed packaging to avoid chemical contamination.
8. Excellent storage environment, the intention is to preserve the taste of tea.
9. Spread the idea of health to every tea friends with a sincere attitude.
How to brew a good tea?
The Preference of Drinking a Tea
Ratio of Tea & Water :
Ratio of Tea & Water :
Suggest to use purified or spring for infusion.
Suggest to control the hot water is in 75-950C.
1-3 servings per day, 2-3g per time.
Inadvisable to drink tea in Limosis situation.
Inadvisable to drink tea before a meal.
Unable to drink tea when taking medicine. (Available after 1hr).
Suggest to use glass cup or Yixing Clay teapots.
Tea is most easily tainted to other odors and must be isolated from other odors.
Tea is most vulnerable to heat oxidation, it must be stored in a cool and ventilated place, cool is appropriate, better refrigeration.
Tea is most susceptible to damp and must be stored in a dry place.
All are optional as Jar,Canister,Tin etc. Greater sealablity with the container, Better to store the tea,
1. Not allowed to place the tea with other tainted matter on smell like mothball, spice, drag etc.
2. The relative air humidity of storage environment should be controled under 60%.
3. Avoid exposing the tea under sunlight.
4. Avoid squeezing and crashing to broken the tea.
5. Placement with small batch.